General FAQs

It depends on the kind of policy you want. For Motor Insurance You will need the following documentation.
  • Completed proposal form
  • Drivers license
  • Registration book
  • Valuation
  • Purchase Invoice
Since we deal with all Insurance Companies it will take us a few hours to find the best Insurer for you and your needs.
  • We are not tied to a specific company or a specific company’s products. We can s- We are not tied to a specific company or a specific company’s products. We can search a number of companies and their offerings to find the best deal for you.
  • We can take a thorough look at your personal needs and recommend the best coverage for you based on your situation.
  • We deal with a wide range of products and services and are qualified to recommend the policies that best suit your needs from a broader portfolio of options.
  • We typically have experience with clients dealing with losses and can guide you through the often confusing and stressful claims process, answering any questions that you may have.
  • Too often an inexperienced claims person at a direct insurance company can turn the claim experience into a nightmare. We are there to sort out that problem and ensure you get the outcome you are entitled to because they are your insurance expert, your advocate and mediator.
  • We are licensed to provide advice. Insurance companies (and their agents) can only provide general advice on the specific product(s) in which they offer. A broker has to have extensive training (minimum industry requirements apply) and experience to be able to provide advice and broking services, so you can have that peace of mind that they really know what they’re talking about in terms of the insurance policy that will adequately cover you.
  • If you make a mistake when arranging your insurances directly you carry the consequences, which very often is a denied or reduced claim settlement. On the other hand, if your insurance broker makes a mistake while acting on your behalf, you may be able to claim your loss against their Professional Indemnity insurance policy.